<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35419135?origin\x3dhttp://ourlifelovestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Celebrity
My name is Tan Yong Hwee.Im born in 6th december 1989.im proud to be a december child.

Wishes
  • My family to be safe and sound
  • Complete my ACCA
  • Earn more money
  • A nice car
  • Own a house
  • Driving license
  • Itouch 3gen
  • Nice watch
    Scream

  • // Sunday, October 08, 2006 9:48 PM

    Dear dear outside now.She is waiting for her movie now which is at 10.55pm.I dun mind we cant chat today but she hav school tml and need to wake up at5.30am lor.I know she can wake up but i know she sure will very tired de.Hais.I wan to wait for her but she say too late ler.Dunwan me to wait.So i ask her to give me a msg when she get hm.Sry leh dear,although to tell me not to wait for u but i will still wait de.I really miss ur voice.Just wan to hear it awhile.Sry.Tc outside.I will be waiting for u to reach hm.

    wrote by dar