//
Monday, October 16, 2006
6:20 PM
Today my first day of shool after a long holiday.Hav sports and wellness module which is like pe like tat.But i cant take this module due to my leg operation recently.I told the teacher and they told me to choose a sports first.I wanted to choose badminton at first but no space.Then i no choice but to take softball.Lol.but lucky before i sign my name my fren told me bball still got space.Lol.So i ended up in bball.But no difference anyway cuz i cant sports also.Hais.Dear dear just smsed me and told me tat maybe her parents wun let us meet alone.Err....although abit sad but if really is so also nvm la.I can see her jiu happy enough ler.But everytime in the end we ended up happy ending one.Haha.Jiayou for ur test la dear.I know u no time study for ur exam ler but abit of time left also must make use la ok?Muackss.Love u.Jiayou.(=
Happy 6mths to us.