//
Saturday, September 08, 2007
10:04 PM
Everytime when i ask will u leave me and ur ans are always u won.
Although u told me tt tons of time,i will still worry.
I don noe when i start to cant live w/o u.
I noe in tis entire life,i reali need u.
I always hav the thinking tt we will be aparted.
I don wan be like tt too.
Definitely we can till 70,80 or even 90 yrs old.
I m willing to review our happie and memorable moments together.
It's niice to hav u by my side.
I reali wan those couple life tt i had lost in the past.
Do u noe y i ask u will ur tears still fall for me?
I don noe too.
Juz scare tt u will nvr cry for me le.
I was too cruel in the past.
Promised to treat u better but i nvr change.
I m sorry to u and anne.
I will change my temper.
Pls giv me some time.
I love u forever.
I don wan to leave u agn.
For the past,i m reali sorry.
For now,i would like to ask for one more chance.
A chance to let us be forever.
So,pls...
Bb,i love u.