<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35419135?origin\x3dhttp://ourlifelovestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Celebrity
My name is Tan Yong Hwee.Im born in 6th december 1989.im proud to be a december child.

Wishes
  • My family to be safe and sound
  • Complete my ACCA
  • Earn more money
  • A nice car
  • Own a house
  • Driving license
  • Itouch 3gen
  • Nice watch
    Scream

  • // Saturday, September 08, 2007 12:31 AM

    It's 12 something now.
    I m still sitting in front of the com.
    Juz finish chatting on phone with him.
    Hmm...so sweet.
    He cant online now.
    Still waiting for him..
    Aft 75836632 yrs,finally he's here.
    Haha.
    Miss him larr.
    OMG.
    I feel kinda fan lehx.
    I don noe wat shld i do to get rid of them.
    I already make clear tt we are impossible le.
    Then now another come agn.
    Wth with the guys now?
    LoL.
    Feel irritated tt i hav to keep reminding them.
    I hav bf le larr.
    Omg.
    It's tiring todae.
    Took my nap then 7pm then woke up.
    I m pig.I admit le.-_-'''
    LOL
    Luckily he woke up by himself todae.
    Nvr late for work.Gd boy ^^
    I think his job very niice lorr.Gd job.
    I oso wan to eat fei cui yue bing orhh.
    BB,i miss u.
    Tml let me be the one morning call u.
    Muacksss.
    Our love will not be faded in tis entire lives.
    Heart to u...