//
Thursday, September 06, 2007
10:43 PM
My baby,i miss u.
It's been ages since i blog here.
Sick haven recover yet.
However,tis time i got baby's caring.
So sweet larr.
Although don noe when's our next meet,i wan to hug u when i see u.
Cant wait le.
Planning to go over sg next sun.
U hav to work lehx.
Cant meet larr.
Humpff.
!0 more daes to the anni.
20 more daes to my b'dae.
How many daes to our patching date???
Baby arhh..hav u chosen it?
LoL
I wan to stay overnite at ur house.
I wan to cook for u.
I juz learnt how to fry eggs.
Learnt from my younger sis.-_-''
Sia suay.
In the end,her eggs niicer than me.OMG
Purposely learn for u.
Hope u dare to try next time.
Haha.
I hav to start to do my revision le.
I wan to get into np.
Same as u.
So sweet to see u in sch.-_-'''
Muacksss.
Tml gg to work and pls wake up..!!!
Jiiayou to ur part time job.
The salary is gd enough for me.LoL
I juz need half of it.
I wan to help u to save the money.
Muz spend it wisely larr.
It's late le.
Shld stop writing here.
Nite my baby.
Muacksss