//
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
9:36 PM
It had been one wk since i noe tt thing.
Hmm..seriously,i m reali ok le.
Juz hope to stop thr.
WE ARE OK LE!
Tats wat i m glad to tell everyone.
Aft tis matter,we cherish each other more le.
Now then i noe we love each other so much!=)
However,i always got a bad news for him.
I reali don noe how to cont study thr.
I will try try try.
I promise my bb de.
He's so niice to me.
Reali so touching when he said those words to me.
It's gd to hav him as my bb.
CNY coming le...
miss him more and more
GG to see him tis sat le...
miss him much than ever
Hahasss.
I m juz addicted and devoted to him in tis life.
All our promises,i will nvr forget.
Bb darling,i love u.
Thx for everything...
Muacksss