//
Sunday, September 26, 2010
6:51 PM
Where did my source of confidence came from last time? I have no chance of winning this time already. My competitor is far too high standard for me. Who can give me a hope? This songs really talk about my situation now, I love u, i have so many things to say to you, but its ok, as long as u smile, it will brighten up my day. I nvr believed it but this time its real. This is reality and i have to face it myself. There won't be anyone with me anymore.Sry, i have no frens already, this is the only place i can come now. U are the only fren i can talk to now, blog. Dun mind, spend a few hrs with me, listen to me whenever i come here k, fren. Should i surrender and give up someone more important than myself so tat i won't be a hinderance to anyone? Its really not easy. Im so selfish.Everything is a torture. There is no sweet simple love. There isn't. I realise every post, everyday, my life, its full of you. Now m i suppose to choose to live my remaining life without u? I know u are lost,me too. I guess, if ur heart is able to leave me, i should make myself leave too. 2wks, i dunno what will happen, what will be the verdit, but i will wait...accept it.