//
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
2:46 PM
Sick, din complete my gym routine. Unable to take mc. Haven night class today and camp duty tml till thursday.endure bah. Listening to my frens talking about their gfs. Rmb how I affirmed them tat I wun last with this gf and told them sweet stories about 2 of us. And I always had sweeter story than them. I always tht I was the most blessed guy in the world.I found the best gal in the world who I would do anything for, who I want to live forever with.I tht she was the happiest gal being my gf. Apparently not... I'm angry at myself, life became so fucked up because of a gal. I really want to get over everything soon. I'm too used to her existence, at the same time I learned to be more independent. John asked me to be a bigger dog in r/s, dominate r/s, be the cruel one since this is how gals hurt us messed up our life to a miserable one, how other guys snatch his gf. Sounds so right, but its wrong. I know tat feeling, I dunwan to hurt other ppl. I will get up to my normal life again myself...although I dun trust a lot of things anymore...hope to get a nice sleep tonight.need to recover for wed. Oh ya, and have to thx kl for fufilling her promise to pei me this wed. Thx so much.((=