//
Thursday, October 28, 2010
11:16 PM
Went to boat quay for a camp cohesion tonight. Was walking along the streets with lots of pubs, eski bar, and rmbed the time we walked to lao pasha and took our photos for FCUKERS FAM. Singapore river, Singapore lane tower. memories came along. Miss the time when our common dreams was still that sweet and simple... Sometimes, till now i still can't believe this sudden and huge unexpected turnover that changed my life tremendously to the deck of my life. I guess i was just too closely attached and too comfortably relied on you in the past and that causes the sides effect i have now. But i started to have this feeling tat although i still loves u, although i hate the feeling tat im experiencing everyday, I choose to remain single like now... just remain as tat. I wan to wait, and see a bigger picture of the world and wanting to know if my belief for a relationship all along is correct. I still rather choose to be a guy that get hurts rather than hurting others. I guess tat still suits me the best...