<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35419135?origin\x3dhttp://ourlifelovestory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Celebrity
My name is Tan Yong Hwee.Im born in 6th december 1989.im proud to be a december child.

Wishes
  • My family to be safe and sound
  • Complete my ACCA
  • Earn more money
  • A nice car
  • Own a house
  • Driving license
  • Itouch 3gen
  • Nice watch
    Scream

  • // Thursday, November 04, 2010 7:24 PM

    Feeling so shitty nowadays with army,with studies,with frens and with health.more politics, more attitude between peoples, stress coming for exams and getting problems with health now and then due to all these stuffs. I cant believe how busy we will gg to be nxt sem when i was actually thinking i could actually take 3 modules.Was feeling so shitty ytd, hoping today will be a better day but heck, it just gotten worst.
    Feeling vex. 好希望有个人陪。也许是习惯了有个信赖的人在自己身边,习惯反而变成了不习惯.世界真的很小.有些逻辑就是这么奇妙.世界大的可耻,却也那么渺小. It allows u to meet a single someone in this big big world, creating chapters and chapters of unforgetable stories together between each other and in the end drop the book down,leaving u reading them alone. The world is just this big. I created this funny pharse yrs ago. But I love this pharse. It can be used to explain a lot of things happening around the world, at least for me.Gg for a bday party which i know will not be appreciated and i do it just for the sake of promise.think on a brighter side. I can make it better if I make some effort.:)