//
Saturday, November 26, 2011
1:35 AM
Supposed to be sleeping now cuz I still have a whole day of class tml.Have been lying on bed for the past 2 hrs. Down with cough and can't seems to fall asleep. And mind just drifted back to my army days. My BMT frens and the times we had, and also, tat precious someone back then tat went through those days with me. Realised there were so many things I din appreciate for things tat were done for me. U had ur worries in work, but u had to worry for me every night in tekong,but I din appreciate all these. So many others more tat I should feel bad about. Its too late to regret or savage anything now. I'm saying sry to you and really hope tat u wun have to go through all these again cuz u dun deserve it.
Exam season is here again. Tiring!